MAHI MAHI - Female Directional - medium waves
Mahi Mahi is a versatile directional Kite surf Board.
It offers ladies great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots of wind and chops to medium wave height.
The fishtail combined with a quad fin setup provides excellent maneuverability, snappy turns, and excellent upwind.
The V – biconcave bottom shape ensures a good feeling even in onshore conditions and rough seas. Mahi Mahi is the secret for managing your tricks.
WHY YOU'LL LOVE MAHI MAHI
- Great stability and maneuverability in high wind condition
- The full top deck and concave shape keeps you on the board – makes your takeoff and ride easy
- Versatile- provide great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots
- Great upwind, and lively feel in the surf
- Extremely light and easy to manipulate
- Handmade and hand-shaped by Italian pro surf shapers
5’4” (164cm) | 17”| 22L (Riders 45-75kg/ small - medium wave height)
5’7” (174cm) | 18”| 23L (Riders 45-75kg/ medium - bigger wave height)
Fin setup: Quad fin drive (4 fins) / futures compatible
Handmade by pro surf shapers
Production: Produced in EU -Italy
NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT MAHI MAHI? CLICK HERE!
ALL IS POSSIBLE!
You style all your equipment to your favorite color and you need to keep it in style.
We're happy to create any color you like on-demand - you just need to wait a bit longer than for our BigBlue color.
As the board will be customized for you the lead time is about 7 weeks longer than standar delivery time.
Extra costs: €150
Additional colors on demand with 5 weeks delivery