A real "once in a life time experience" - Join us on kite safari in the kitesurf paradies, Egypt!
Progressing has never been so easy! Kiteboarding from sunrise to sunset at fantastic flat water spots. Egypt is one of the best kite spots in the world with a high wind guarantee. This conditions will definitely support your personal kitesurf progress.
On a kitesurf safari you spend one week on board of a big yacht. Cruising around between lonely islands in the Red Sea. Launching and landing will be from the beach of the islands or in the shallow water area. Our crew will assist you with launching and landing at any time.
Sunrise or sunset kite sessions? Kiting behind lonely island in the Red Sea? Swimming with Dolphins? Yes, you're on a kite safari!
Day 1 Check-in @ the Yacht in the Marina of Hurghada
(latest check-in possible 07:00 AM Day 2)
Day 2 Departure to the first kite spot
Day 3-6 YOGA-KITE-EAT-SLEEP-REPEAT
Day 7 Return to the marina in the afternoon
Day 8 Check-out
Kitesurfing | All Levels
This trip is for all kitesurf levels. Our instructors will teach you kitesurfing from the very first steps or support you with a refresher course if needed. During the group progression sessions we will coach you to reach your personal kitesurf goals. No matter if it's your first jump, backroll or triple frontroll.
Yoga | All Levels
With a yoga session before your session and cool-down after you will perform better on the water. Strenght and flexability support your body position on the board as well to to your tricks.
This trip is organized in collaboration with BIGDAYZ.
- Airport Transfer from/to Hurghada
- 7 Nights on board in a double bed room
- 3 Meals a day (Buffet)
- Snacks, Softdrinks, Tea, Coffee
- Shuttleboat Boat - Spots
- Rescue Service & Beach Assistance
- Kitesurf storage
- BIG BLUE Boards for testing & Goodie Bag
- Daily kitesurf progressions group coaching
- Daily Yoga classes
- 3h Group Photo Session
- Flights to/from Hurghada
- Kitesurf Lessons or Rental gear
- Alcohol (beer and wine can be purchased on the boat)
- Visa (you pay it directly at the airport at arrival)
- Tip for the Boat Crew €50.- (mandatory)
- you wanna learn kitesurfing, your first backroll, dark slide, board-off or any other trick
- you wanna improve your kitesurfing skill in a non-competitive environment with a group of same minded kite women
- you're a solo traveller or coming with your best kitesisters
- you enjoy a layed back atmosphere and no-stress zone
- you're looking for a awesome flat spots and warm water
- you wanna swim with wild dolphins (no 100% guarantee) ;-)
BIG BLUE Boards
BIG BLUE Boards
till 30 Days before departure: 25% of booking price
29 - 15 Days before departure: 50% of booking price
14 - 8 Days before departure: 80% of the booking price
from 7. Day before departure or failure to start the trip: 100% of the booking price
Cancellations due to Corona are NOT covered 100% for the kite safaris. We hope that you have taken out the necessary travel cancellation insurance. Re-Booking to another kite safari is possible on request if you have a positive PCR-Test and are NOT allowed to enter the country. Additional fees can apply cause safari prices vary. Please note that the cancellation policy also applies if Egypt is on the quarantine list of your country of residence. Thank you for understanding.