THE NORTH CHARGE SURFBOARD
DESIGNED FOR SURFING - TUNED FOR KITESURFING
SIZES: 5’5 ” / 5’7” / 5’9”
The North Charge kitesurf board is a fast, agile board perfect for middle to large sized waves. It climbs fantastically, so it's no problem for you to get back to shore while riding offshore.
It also handles strapless freestyle tricks perfectly fine.
Carbon Innegra Futurelite system and integrated carbon fibers maximize the strength of the board without reducing its flexibility and maneuverability.
The foam deck covers the entire surface of the board with ledges at the front and back increases comfort and control over the surfboard. You don't have to buy pads or wax the board.
We'd recommend the sizes 5'5'' (23l Vol) and 5'7'' (24,7l Vol) as a women's surf board.
The smaller volume and the agile shape of this board turns it into a wonderful advanced surf kite board perfectly suitable for female rider with lighter weight.
We also love the full desk pads, that will help you to always find the right stance while shredding the waves.
- Performance surf rocker with enough width and volume for a smooth ride and easy climbing.
- Less tip bend for easy starting and higher speeds.
- Low profile surf edge - for easy board control.
- The shape of the bottom is a deep concave merging into two smaller concavities for cutting waves, a fast and sharp bottom turn in the wave and a controllable turn at the top of the wave.
- Possibility to attach the shards to large waves or to the beginning of riding with a wavy line.
- FCSII system
- Thruster fins - three fins included.
- North Hexcel Coremat Finset (three fins)
- FCSII accessories
Note: Straps are not included in the price of the board.