Neoprene water shoes for kiteboarding
Thickness 5 mm, suitable for cold water. The ideal accessory for a warm neoprene or dry suit. Legs and feet are a very critical part of the body when kiting in cold water, because, unlike other parts of the body, they are basically rinsed in the water throughout the ride. That is why it depends very much on the quality and thermal properties of the shoes, so that each of your rides is pleasant and does not end prematurely due to totally frozen feet.
Mystic boots are designed in cooperation with active riders and therefore they place emphasis on comfort in straps.
- M-Flex 2.0 lightweight neoprene, Fox Fleece.
- Thickness 5mm.
- Velcro strap over the ankle for better fastening.
- Super thin sole for better contact with the board
- GBS - seams are glued and sewn only to half the thickness of the material, so the neoprene is not pierced from the needle and water does not flow into the shoes.
- S-seams - taped seams from above with a layer of rubber for a perfect seal.
- Anatomically shaped heel for better leg attachment.
- Eyelet on the heel for easy shoeing.