MEDIUM - BIG WAVES
Medium waves riding
Directional Kite surf Board
Intermediate - Advanced
5’4”| 17”| 22L
5’7”| 18”| 22L
- Extremely light and easy to manipulate
- Great stability and manoeuvrability in high wind condition
- The full top deck and concave shape keeps you on the board – makes your take off and ride easy
- Versatile- provide great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots
- Great upwind, and lively feel in the surf
Extremely light and easy to manipulate
- Handmade and hand shaped by Italian pro surf shapers in EU
- Includes: Full top deck
"For strapless Sistas who lost their soul to the wild ocean."
YOU'LL FALL IN LOVE
The Mahi Mahi is a versatile directional Kite surf Board.
It offers ladies great performances in a wide range of conditions from 15 to 25 knots of wind and chops to medium wave height.
The fishtail combined with a quad fin setup provides excellent manoeuvrability, snappy turns and excellent upwind.
The V – biconcave bottom shape ensures a good feeling even in onshore conditions and rough seas.
Mahi Mahi is the secret for managing your tricks.
Size & Volume:
5’4” (163cm) | 17 7/8” | Volume: 2 1/8 l
Riders 45-75kg/ small - medium wave height)
5’7” (174 cm) | 18″2”1/8” | Volume: 22,7l
Riders 45-75kg/ medium - bigger wave height)
Weight: 3.2kg /3.6 kg
Fin setup: Quad fin drive (4 fins) / futures compatible
Production: Produced in EU by pro surf shapers
BigBlue Kite boards are designed and developed for women.
BIG BLUE Boards allow you to progress faster and reach your full potential whilst having fun.
FE FLEX EPOXY
A custom developed epoxy glue to meet our high requirements for maximum flexibility and durability
Hight density AIREX FOAM core
Fiberglass + Epoxy system
Mold Vacum construction
PRODUCED IN EU
Handmade and hand shaped by pro surf shapers in EU
"It's great feeling to trust your board and connect to your soul in the waves."